Designed as entry-level to mid-level units, weighing and counting parts has never been easier with the Model 370 and Model 375 Parts Counting Scales
Be the first to review this product
Counting accuracy is important whether your application is document distribution, shipping and receiving, job picking or factory-wide inventory management. Inaccurate counts cost you reputation if you deliver short to a customer and profits are lost if you deliver too many.
GSE precision parts counting systems are designed to provide years of reliable performance in a variety of environments and applications. Intuitive, easy-to-use counting and weighing routines range from one keystroke operation to cycle counting with data acquisition for a complete inventory management solution from small electronic components to expensive machined parts.
- Bright, LED display is easy to read in any light situation.
- One keystroke toggles between counting and weighing modes.
- Carrying handles facilitate mobility for counting or weighing in different areas.
- Communicate with printers, computers, and other peripheral devices using fixed format tickets and labels.
- Create custom labels with the Custom Transmit Table™ to contain bar code data with APW and TARE weights.
- Counting accuracy is ensured with one million counts (1/1,000,000d) of internal resolution.
- Integrates with UPS Worldship® to streamline shipping, receiving, importing, and exporting.