Dillon Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument. It has been used for any diverse jobs requiring precision force or tension measurement.
Be the first to review this product
The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications - Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control - Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Includes plastic carry case
- Calibration: Traceable to NIST
- Documentation: Includes User’s Guide and signed calibration card.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dillon 5 in. AP Dynamometer - 30006-0019
||5in high strength composite plastic case