It has proven its value in such diverse jobs as mounting cables for bridges, adjusting tension on guy wires, field testing chain, rope, wire anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
Be the first to review this product
The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications - Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control - Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Optional steel carry case
- Calibration: Traceable to NIST
- Documentation: Includes User’s Guide and signed calibration card.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dillon 10 in. AP Dynamometer - 30007-0158
||10in cast aluminum enclosure