Doran APS4300 Checkweigh Scale
Washdown Safe Construction
304 Stainless Steel construction, and the exclusive, innovative Doran Gasket design meets and exceeds IP69K and NEMA 4X classification for washdown protection. The APS4300 Checkweigh Scale Series will survive and thrive in the most extreme washdown weighing applications.
Indestructible "Guardian" Touch Panel
Reduced down time and lower maintenance costs even in repeated harsh washdown environments. Four times thicker than the competition, this super rugged touch panel resists moisture and puncture damage better than any other scale.
Simple to use with minimal operator training. Set Over/Under tolerances right from the front panel using the Up/Down arrow buttons. Checkweigh to zero or actual weight with 3 or 5 zone checkweighing operations.
1000% Overload Base
No...that's not a typo! Our unique "Quad-Spring" design protects the sensitive load cell from shock and overload damage. Protected to a maximum of 10 times the base load rating sets the new industry standard - a feature only available from Doran.
- Maximum Capacities 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, or 1000lb
- Resolution Range 0.005 to 0.2lb
- Display 6 Digit, red LED, 0.56" High
- Controls ZERO, UNITS, PRINT, OVER, and UNDER
- Indicators lb, kg, g, oz, ZERO, MOT, NEG, OVER, UNDER, and ACCEPT
- Power 115 VAC (230 VAC Optional);EMI/ESD protected Internal Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
- Units lb, kg, g, oz, or lb:oz
- Construction Meter - 304 Stainless Steel Atlas Column - 304 Stainess Steel Scale Base - 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions Meter 6" h x 10" w x 3" d Scale Base 15" x 15" x 3" tall 18" x 18" x 4.34" tall 18" x 24" x 5.25 " tall 24" x 24" x 5.25 " tall
- Warranty Two Years
- NTEP (Legal for Trade) Certifications Meter - CC#97-038A1 10,000d Class III Scale Base - CC#97-097A1 5000d Class III (15" x 15") Scale Base - CC#05-062 5000d Class III