8000g / 16000g / 34000g
0.1g / 0.2g / 0.5g
15.7 x 11.8in
The new Sartorius CP generation of the field-proven Sartorius Competence series of laboratory balances, whose reliability has won over many users in their daily lab procedures, sets the standards yet again in technology, quality and features. The new CP is the first choice for those who wish to avoid the risk of buying the “wrong” weighing equipment. With a total of 21 precision balances, the new series offers the right model for practically every laboratory weighing task.
The combination of high-performance technological features in every CPA precision balance with a rugged, built-to-last design ensures the best possible accuracy in continuous laboratory use.
Every CPA precision balance has exactly the performance features that are required for fast and professional processing of weighing tasks, including four digital filter levels for adapting the balance to the place of installation, for example, and an RS-232C interface port for communication with a computer.
Built-in, user-friendly application programs provide valuable support for advanced requirements, such as weighing in percent, net-total formulation, animal weighing, mass unit conversion and counting.
- Built-in, motorized calibration weight ensures the highest accuracy at the press of a key
- isoCAL calibration and adjustment function; facilitates regular, fully automatic calibration and adjustment to ensure the consistently high accuracy of the balance
- Innovative, patented monolithic weigh cell for outstanding performance
- Large backlit display (digit size: 16 mm); read off results without error regardless of ambient lighting conditions
- ISO/GLP-compliant documentation (in combination with the optional Sartorius YDP20-0CE data printer or a PC