The Doran FC6300 Formula Control Scale has revolutionized the hand-add / minor ingredient weighing world. No longer will batch data need to be stored in file cabinets on hand written batch sheets. The FC6300 records all of your data (lot Ids and ingredient weights) electronically on a PC. No longer will there need to be any trust put in the scaler to record the correct data, not miss an ingredient, have legible hand writing, or deliver the batch sheet to the appropriate destination. The FC6300 will prompt the scaler ingredient by ingredient insuring that they never miss an ingredient, and it will deliver the data directly to a database.
Best of all! You’ll save money. The scaler will no longer be able over-pour ingredients, as he/she will not be allowed to go the ingredient unless the weight on the scale falls within your set tolerances. The FC6300 means better batches and savings.
Are mock recalls and recalls a pain? No longer! The FC6300, with the click of a mouse, can return all batch data for a certain ingredient. So, if a recall were to ever happen, you can deliver fast and accurate information to your customers with the click of a mouse.
- LCD – 7″ TFT LCD, WVGA 800 x 480
- Washdown safe – Stainless Steel – NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Every purchase includes “Formula Loader” Windows based software
- USB thumbdrive & wired internet
- Wireless Ethernet
- Doran stainless steel bases from 100 lbs. to 1000 lbs. (FC6300 can be mounted to any existing base)
- Platform sizes from 8″ x 8″ to 24″ x 24″
- Table mount bracket
- Barcode scanner (IP65 rated)
- Waterproof wireless keyboard
- Thermal label printer (non-washdown)
- Production scheduler module
- SQL database module
- QC weigh software
- Production reporter