EMR/EHR Connectivity Featuring USB and/or Serial Port Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, monitor, printer or other electronic device via USB and Serial Port for fast, easy and accurate data transfer.
Hospital Grade Construction Durable steel structure with non-slip platform enables patients to be weighed safely, accurately and comfortably.
“Live” Handrails and 180° Swivel Display Handrails accurately calculate weight while providing patient stability and swivel display allows for patient privacy and ease of use.
Innovative Design Exclusive Smart Load Cell technology and modular components permit on site scale diagnostics, component replacement and limited downtime
Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty Protects you against damage and repair.
Value-Added Features Operating functions (BMI, Tare, Zero Out, Hold, Display Adjustment, Live Weight) offered on all Health o meter® ProPlus® models at no additional cost.
- Capacity: 700 lb / 310 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Connectivity via USB and Serial Ports
- 3/4” LCD display, with 180° swivel for ease of viewing
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG lockout, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off
- Handrails may be used during weighing for patient stability
- Platform Size: 22” (w) x 15-3/4” (d)
- 120V adapter included, 6 D-cell batteries (not included)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
22” (w) x 15-3/4” (d)