Measures in pounds or kilograms. With USB and serial ports and 270 patient memory, 180° Swivel Head for Side Read, motion sensing technology, BMI, tare, zero, auto off, weight hold, reweigh, ramp attaches to either side.
Be the first to review this product
The Health-o-meter 2500KL ProPlus Wheelchair Ramp Scale is ideal for acute and long term care patients. Compensating for movement is critical to weighing patients in wheelchairs. That's why the 2500KL and 2600KL scales have the exclusive technology to do just that. Extremely durable, with state-of-the-art technology, these wheelchair scales are a "must-have" for any long-term and acute-care facility.
The capacity of the 2500KL is 800 lbs. with increments of 4 oz. / 0.2 lbs. / 1/4 lb / 0.1 kg. The weight of the scale is 71 pounds.
The ramp of the Health-o-meter 2500KL ProPlus attaches to either side for left/right access. Also see the 2600KL Wheelchair Ramp Scale with a larger platform and where a second ramp is available.
- 180 degree swivel head for side read
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- Keypad entry, BMI, Manual Tare, Zero, Auto-Off, Auto-Hold, Reweigh, Hold/Release
- Displays fractions, lb/oz, decimals in standard: decimals in metric
- User-friendly menu screen
- Clock with date and time
- USB and Serial Ports (2) for computer interface with 270 patient memory
- Updateable firmware
- Customizable 3/4" backlit LCD display
- Ramp attaches to either side for left/right access
- Platform with wheels for mobility
- 120V Adapter Included
1000 lb / 454 kg
29-1/4“ (w) x 28-1/4” (d)