Waist high scale, silent slide height rod, wheels and handle for mobility, large plateform - 14 1/4" x 14 1/4", high capacity 500lb x .2lb Swival display with easy-read 1" LCD.
The Healthometer Professional Waist-High Electronic Physician Scale Model 599KL offers the new improved electronics and laser-trimmed, thin-film, strain-gauge load cell system for greater accuracy and stability. Features of the 599KL professional waist-high scale include a 1.0" LCD readout, and a weight lock-in function. The Professional Waist-High Electronic Scale Model 599KL is factory-calibrated to assure accuracy to 1/4 pound.
Durability of the 599KL Waist-High Electronic Scale is based on maximum-strength, unitized 3/32" steel base with steel boxed levers, 3/16" hardened square pivots and hardened vee bearings. In addition, the heavy-duty steel platform with exclusive DURA-TOP, non-peel ABS plastic cover, drawn metal pillar construction with protective rolled edges, rounded corners and baked enamel finish with all metal construction combine to make the Waist-High 599KL state of the art.
- Capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Wheels integrated into the scale
- Scale handle for moving to different locations
- Scale features BMI, Hold/Release, Auto-zero, Auto-hold
- Swivel display for easier viewing
- Updatable Firmware
- Easy touch LCD: BMI, Hold/Release, Auto-zero, Auto-hold
- 180 degree swivel display for unobstructed reading
- Waist-High 1.0 inch LCD for easy reading.
- Two RS232 ports for communication and interface
- New load cell design, no levers or pivots in the base
- Heavy-duty steel base for improved strength and durability
- Factory calibrated to ensure accuracy; in-the-field calibration eliminates shipping inconvenience
- Three minute weight lock-in button for efficient multiple readings
- ABS plastic platform cover for easy cleaning
- 120v Adapter Included