Shackles are optional and must be purchased separately
The TL6000™ is a cost-effective yet technologically advanced solution for processing, monitoring and
controlling overhead loads and is the industry standard, delivering unsurpassed accuracy from 500 lbs
to 300 tons in a lightweight, compact design.
The electronics are shock-mounted in a NEMA 4X/IP65 weatherproof enclosure for protection against
moisture, dust and rough usage. Weights are easily viewed with the industry’s largest digital LCD readout.
The easy to use membrane switches provide simple, trouble-free operation.
Standard, commercially available, 9-Volt Batteries last up to 800 Hours in standard remote and up
to 50 hours in wireless.
• Cabled & Wireless Models Available
• Capacities Ranging from 50lb (250kg)
to 500,000lb (250,000kg)
• Heavy Duty Aluminum, Stainless Steel or
Nickel Plated Construction
• Large LCD Screen
• Optional Built-In Set Point Alarm Available
• Standard 9-Volt Batteries Last up to 50 Hours in
Wireless Version, 800 Hours in Cabled Version