The EZ20 testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 20 kN (4496 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series load cells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC load cells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 870 mm (34.3 in)
- Speed range
- Up to 20 kN: 0.001– 508 mm/min (0.00004 to 20 in/min)
- Up to 10 kN: 0.01-1016 mm/min (0.0004 to 40 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus material test and data analysis software.