A wide range of load cells are available in addition to one optional load cell that is supplied with the machine. A friction table is mounted directly on the tester, with a full set of accessories to achieve the ASTM, ISO and TAPPI requirements.
Be the first to review this product
The FT1 is a bench mounted, single lead screw dedicated friction tester. A friction table is mounted directly on the machine, with a full set of accessories included to perform tests conforming to the requirements of ASTM D1894, ISO 8295 and TAPPI T549. The tester includes these standards as user configurable tests, with a further seven available for user custom configuration. User configurable test screens allow for final movement limits, calculation limits (relative and absolute), sled weights and dimensions.
• Friction table and load cell included
• Dedicated user interface for friction
• Static coefficient of friction
• Kinetic coefficient of friction
• Peak and average load
• Saves up to 600 test sample results
• Plug ‘n’ Play, automatic identification of YLC series load cells
• YLC Series load cell options:10N, 50N and 100N (Accuracy
0.5% of reading