The 3550s advanced electronics and simple interface make it easy to set up and operate. Like all MSI products, it is designed to perform effectively in your work environment.
Be the first to review this product
The new MSI-3550 proves you don't have to sacrifice simplicity to get a versatile digital weight indicator. Even though it is a simply operated, economical indicator, it retains MSI's commitment to flexible features and rugged construction.
The MSI-3550's advanced electronics and simple interface make it easy to set up and operate. Like all MSI products, it is designed to perform effectively in your work environment.
- Oversized LED display often eliminates the need for a remote scoreboard because you can read it easily from more than 50 feet away.
- Rugged stainless steel NEMA IV enclosure is USDA/FDA washdown safe for your most abusive environments.
- Built-in surge protection ensures dependable operation. A universal 85-265 VAC power input is standard.
- Bidirectional RS-232 facilitates collection and storage of your weighment data. You can exchange the data with a computer or send it to a printer with pre-formatted text.
- Infrared remote control option with 0-9 keyboard entry allows you to perform all weighing functions conveniently from a distance.
- Besides utilizing the MSI-3350 as a basic weight indicator, you can tailor its user-defined features to meet a variety of weighing applications.
- Totalizing for inventory and filling.
- Setpoints for over/under checkweighing, overlolad prevention and process control.
- Peak hold for testing.
If you would like additional information, contact your local MSI-authorized distributor or call the MSI at 206-433-0199 (800-874-4320 U.S. only). For solutions to more complex indicator applications, ask about the MSI-3650 and MSI-3750 digital indicators.
MSI quality products are sold and serviced worldwide by factory authorized distributors and backed by a full one year warranty.