The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments.
Be the first to review this product
The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Stainless steel loading plate with threaded holes accommodates ﬁ xtures and attachments
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/fail determination
- MESUR Lite data collection software included
- 3 Year Warranty
|Mark-10 TT05 Torque Tester Series - MTT05-25
|Capacity x Readability
||25 x 0.01lbFin / 400 x 0.2ozFin / 2 x 0.001lbFft / 290 x 0.2Ncm / 2.9 x 0.002Nm
||±0.3% of full scale
||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
||10.9 lb [4.9 kg]
||Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTM Lite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).