Ohaus Adventurer AX Analytical Balance - AX4202/E
The Ohaus Adventurer AX4202/E has a capacity of 4200 grams and a readability of 0.01 gram. The AX4202/E features a 4.3 inch color touchscreen display that gives users easier access to settings and applications. Also, all Adventurer offers GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, and two USB ports. The AX4202/E has a stabilization time of 3 seconds or less and features Ohaus' AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration. As with all AX adventurers, you can transfer data directly to any open Microsoft Office application with the included software.
Manufacturer part number:
The Most Complete Balance in its Class!
Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
Standard Features Include:
• Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results — This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results you can count on extremely quickly.
- Color Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience — The wide viewing angle color touchscreen provides quick access to all of Adventurer’s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results in Routine Weighing Tasks
- Weighing Performance — Delivers stable and reliable weighing results for routine weighing tasks
- Stabilization Time — Adventurer’s fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratory
- External Calibration — Traditional calibration in which the operator manually calibrates the balance with their choice of calibration weight value to ensure accuracy available on every model. (/E models only)
- AutoCal™ — Select models feature OHAUS’ automatic internal calibration system that performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily. (excluding /E models)
Color Touchscreen Offers Easy and Fast Operation of Adventurer’s Applications
• Operate and access Adventurer’s nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern color touchscreen.
• Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting
on and removing gloves.
• In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print.
Equipped with the Connectivity and Functional Features Required in Laboratories
Dual USB Ports
• A front USB host port is easily accessible and makes it simple to load data from the balance on to a flash drive without having to reach around to the back or move the balance.
• A second USB device is located at the rear of the balance that can be used to connect the balance to a PC
• The connectivity options help meet traceability requirements in traditional installations Real Time Clock with GLP/GMP Data
• A real-time clock function keeps accurate time even during power loss and the GLP data capability has the ability to record Sample name, Project names and Balance ID’s to help meet traceability and compliance requirements Balance Profiles.
• The cloning feature allows you to save user and application settings to a USB flash drive which can be easily used to configure additional Adventurer balances
Below Minimum Sample Weight Indication
• When using the minimum weight feature, the display clearly indicates that your current sample weight is below your defined minimum limit. Simply increase your sample weight to assure that your results are up to your standards