Ohaus® SPX6201 Portable Balance with 6200g capacity and 0.1g readability is ideal for laboratory applications. This new generation of Scout comes in a slim, stackable design with large backlit LCD. This new version is geared for high performance and fast stabilization time. The new Scout SPX will be your favorite new scale.
Be the first to review this product
Standard Features Include:
• Bright Backlit LCD & 4 Button Control Enable Efficient Operation and Ease of Use
Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases
readability in low light working conditions, and is easier to view from a distance.
• Bolstered by Superior Overload Protection and Impact-Resistant Pan Support
Integrated superior overload protection and impact-resistant pan support safeguard
against shock and overloading the balance in rugged and demanding environments.
• Better Performance and Higher Capacities Widen the Range of Weighing Applications
Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec and advanced weighing technology, lead to
improved productivity in your facility. Increased capacity unlocks a wider
range of weighing applications.
Built-in Application Modes
• Weighing—Determines the weight of items on the pan in the
selected unit of measure.
• Parts Counting—Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a
• Percent Weighing—Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a
percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
• Check Weighing—Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
• Totalization—Measures cumulative weight of multiple items.
Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
• Display Hold—Manually holds the last stable weight or the first
highest stable weighing value on the display.
6.7" x 5.5"
AC Adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet Or Bluetooth (available accessories)