Gentleness many times over: With this chair scale, every function emphasises the plus in consideration and convenience.
Be the first to review this product
Wireless chair scales to weigh seated patients
Care and comfort were kept in mind when designing the stable model with a circular steel tube frame. The comfortable seat provides a safe position while the swiveling armrests and adjustable footrests make the chair scale more user-friendly. The locking rear wheels ensure that it is safe to sit down and stand up at all times. The positioning of the large LCD display unit behind the chair permits intuitive operation of functions TARE, HOLD and BMI. At the press of a button, the seca 360° wireless technology transmits measurements to a seca wireless printer or a PC. This mobile chair scale, which can be operated by rechargeable battery or electricity, provides enormous help in rehab, orthopedics, dialysis and nursing homes. Its very fine graduation from 20 grams to 50 grams is particularly valuable in pediatrics, allowing small children who cannot yet stand on their own to be weighed while seated. The practical pouch seca 471 attached to the scale frame stores the mains adapter.
- Capacity: 660 lbs / 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 55.9 lbs / 25.4 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: 25.2 x 45.3 x 26 inch / 640 x 1,150 x 660 mm
- Functions: Auto-CLEAR / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / damping / RESET / HOLD / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC