Just plain ready to go: This electronic bed and dialysis scale enables the simple, gentle and precise weighing of bedridden patients and is an indispensable part of dialysis and intensive care.
Be the first to review this product
Always in use: the seca 984 facilitates the easy, gentle and precise weighing of bedridden patients and is an indispensable aid in dialysis and intensive care. With the integrated lifts, four load cells can be placed easily and effortlessly under the castors of the bed. The previously determined weight of the bed is deducted using the pre-TARE function and the patientʼs precise weight is determined. In the event of a power failure, the scale stores all previously displayed values using rechargeable batteries. When not in use, the four bed lifts can be stored on the equipment trolley.
- Capacity: 1,100 lbs / 500 kg
- Graduation Weight: 0.2 lbs < 440 lbs > 0.5 lbs / 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 56.4 lbs (load cells + cart) / 25.6 kg (load cells + cart)
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: cart 20.5 x 36.5 x 22.1 inch / cart 520 x 927 x 562 mm / load cells 12.9 x 5.9 x 8.3 inch / load cells 328 x 150 x 212 mm
- Functions: damping / HOLD / kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Lower limit value / TARE / Pre-TARE
- Directive: MP/EMC