The TSTM Motorized Torque Measurement Test Stand is ideal for a wide variety of torque testing applications up to 100 lbin, including closure torque testing, fastener torque testing, and more.
Be the first to review this product
Please note force gauge is sold separately
The TSFM500 is designed for compression and tension testing of springs, packaging, metals, fabrics, and other items requiring up to 500 lb of force. Generous clearance and throat depth accommodate a broad range of sample shapes and sizes. The stand features a remote control unit for added safety during testing. The TSFM500s durable and rigid column minimizes bend, making it particularly well suited for precision spring testing. The operator can select from a speed range of 0.2 5.5 in/min. Customized speed ranges are available (contact Mark-10 for more information). Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing more precise and repeatable. Use any Mark-10 force gauge and force gripping fixtures to create a complete testing solution.
- Maximum force: 500 lb [2200 N]
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Speed accuracy: 5% of setting
- Speed accuracy: 5% of setting, 0% variation with load
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Universal power supply: 80-250 VAC
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Line voltage: 80-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- CE mark
- The TSFM500-DC offers expanded capabilities, including PC control, programmable cycling, auto return, and other features.