Intercomp ACII Aircraft Scale Systems - 100416-RFX
Qty. 3 - 5,000 lb. capacity platform scales, 15 x 15 x 4" dimension, ACII indicator & case, interconnect cables, 120VAC transformer and nicad batteries. Indicator displays individual platform and total weight.
Manufacturer part number:
100416-RFX has a total capacity of 15,000lb (3 pads, 5,000lbs each)
Fully Integrated RFX™ Wireless Weighing Technology!
Low cost, yet reliable, scale system available to operators for weighing light aircraft to determine center of gravity.
This economy model enables you to justify purchasing an ultra efficient scale system versus outsourcing the work to an independent weighing service.
The ACII™ is built from Intercomp’s fully electronic scale technology. Intercomp has supplied this technology to the world’s major airlines, manufactures, maintenance centers and military branches.
This system consists of three ultralight platform scales and RFX™ Wireless Handheld Indicator. The large LCD screen on the Indicator allows you to display each platform and total weight as well as fully control scale functions.
The ACII™ operates on standard AA Batteries that last up to 300 Hours in the Scales and 40 Hours in the Indicator.
- Handheld RFX™ Wireless Weighing Indicator Fully Controls Scale Functions
- Calculates Center of Gravity
- RS232 Output on Scales & USB Output on Indicator
- Large, Easy-to-Read, LCD Displays on Scales and Indicator
- Standard AA Rechargeable Batteries Last up to 300 Hours in Scales & 40 Hours in Indicator
- Three RFX™ Wireless Scales
- Handheld RFX™ Wireless Weighing Indicator with Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Charger & Case
- AA Alkaline Batteries for Scale Pads