EMR/EHR Connectivity Featuring USB and/or Serial Port Scale has the ability to interface with a computer, monitor, printer or other electronic device via USB and Serial Port for fast, easy and accurate data transfer.
Hospital Grade Construction Durable steel structure with non-slip platform enables all size patients and wheelchairs to be weighed accurately and comfortably.
Dual Ramps and Remote Display Non-slip ramps provide easy on and off access to weighing platform and display can be mounted on wall or set on table allowing for convenient placement.
Innovative Design Exclusive Smart Load Cell technology and modular components permit on site scale diagnostics, component replacement and limited downtime.
Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty Protects you against damage and repair.
Value-Added Features Operating functions (BMI, Tare, Zero Out, Hold, Display Adjustment, Live Weight) offered on all Health o meter® ProPlus® models at no additional cost.
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Connectivity via USB and Serial Ports
- 3/4” LCD display, can be wall mounted or placed on flat surface
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG lockout, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off
- Digital Load Cells / No recalibration needed
- Platform: 43” (w) x 42” (d) (2700KL)
- Ramp (dual) Size: 12-3/4” x 42” (2700KL)
- (2) Wheels for ease of movement
- 120V adapter included, 6 D-cell batteries (not included)
- 3 Year Limited Warranty