Sorry - this product is no longer available
Mecmesin Smart TS Series Screwdrivers - 871-005
Our TS Series range of static torque screwdrivers are ideal for low capacity torque applications.
Manufacturer part number:
Our range of static torque screwdrivers are ideal for low capacity torque applications. They are an accurate and efficient means of tightening and untightening screw type fasteners, however they are not suitable for applications requiring multiple rotations of the sensor (please see Rotary Torque Transducers). They can be used either as hand-held devices or mounted in a bench stand.
- Peak hold of maximum load at fast rate 5000Hz when used with AFTI Display or Advanced Force Gauge
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise torque
- Accuracy ±0.5% of full scale
- Removable 3 jaw chuck
- Flat sides for easily mounting to a fixture
- Overload protection feature
The TS Series includes:
- 3 jaw drill-like chuck and key for screwdriver bits
- 3/8" square drive for socket attachment
- Calibration certificate
- Packing box