Store, recall, and weigh with the APS2200CW built-in database! This internal database will store up to 250 Checkweigh Tolerances, Tare Weights, Accumulation and Counter totals and a description field by a six digit Product ID. Recalling a product from the database is as simple as pressing the PROD button and entering the product ID.
Adding new products or maintaining existing products are quickly accomplished through the keypad or by using the optional CheckWay Windows™ compatible software. The data is password protected to ensure that your products are checkweighed properly every time.
Handwritten production records to track weighments or accumulated weight are a thing of the past with the APS2200CW Checkweigh Scale. The counter memory stores the number of weighments. Recalling the accumulated weight at the end of a pallet load of product or the end of the shift is as simple as pushing a button.
Versatile Communication Options
Connect with any device or computer using the two standard RS-232 ports, or with the optional Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Modbus/TCP, USB, 4-20mA, RS-485 or Fiber Optic. Communicate with flexible and user definable data strings to include standard scale information, product ID, and product description. This allows for an easy interface with barcode printers, data collection systems or other remote devices.
It’s never been easier to upload, download, and maintain checkweigh tolerances than it is now with CheckWay. This optional software is designed for use with the APS2200CW Checkweigher's internal database through the standard or optional communication choices. Simply enter the product ID, Description field, Checkweigh parameters, and Tare weights and then select the scale or scales to upload to or download from. Scale setup files are saved on the PC, so configuring several scales with identical data is easy and accurate. Programming hundreds of product parameters takes minutes, instead of hours.
Guardian Harsh Environment Protection System
Engineered to thrive in the harshest of working environments, the Model APS2200CW features the Guardian Harsh Environment Protection System. All the components of this system act as your defense against the damaging effects of shock, water, abuse, and other environmental factors that can cause costly repairs and production downtime.
Includes a 20" Tall Atlas Column
The Model APS2200CW Series includes a 20" tall column, but if additional height is needed, a 30" tall column is available. Four different base sizes are available - 15" x 15", 18" x 18", 18" x 24", or 24" x 24".
1000% Overload Base (15" x 15" Scale Base Size Only)
No...that's not a typo! Our unique "Quad-Spring" design protects the sensitive load cell from shock and overload damage. Protected to a maximum of 10 times the base load rating sets the new industry standard - a feature only available from Doran.
- Maximum Capacities 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, or 1000lb
- Resolution Range 0.005 to 0.2lb
- Display 6 Digit, red LED, 0.56" High
- Controls TARE, GROSS/NET, ZERO, PRINT, UNITS, ACCUM, ID, CLEAR, ENTER, SET POINT, Decimal Point, and Numeric Keypad 0-9
- Indicators lb, kg, g, oz, ZERO, BATT, and MOT
- Power 115 VAC (230 VAC Optional);EMI/ESD protected Internal Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
- Units lb, kg, g, oz, or lb:oz
- Construction Meter - 304 Stainless Steel Scale Base - 304 Stainless Steel
- Dimensions Meter 6" h x 10" w x 3" d Scale Base 15" x 15" x 3" tall 18" x 18" x 4.34" tall 18" x 24" x 5.25 " tall 24" x 24" x 5.25 " tall
- Warranty Two Years
- NTEP (Legal for Trade) Certifications Meter - CC#06-101 10,000d Class III Scale Base - CC#97-097A1 5000d Class III (15" x 15") Scale Base - CC#05-062 5000d Class III