DI-4B-25 fast response torque testers are perfectly suited for on-the-spot calibration of air tools and impact drivers, but will calibrate any type of manual wrenches as well.
This torque tester gives a digital readout of peak value in either direction and also indicate the number of blows for a selected time period.
This torque tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD, Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes, and provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port.
Calibrate your own air tools and impact drivers and save down time.
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Easy to read LED panel displays:
torque value in lbf-in, kgf-cm and N-cm (selectable)
number of blows for selected period (0.1 - 9.9 sec)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD (32° to 100°F)
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- RS-232C peak data output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Soft joint, hard joint and AC adapter/charger included
- Joint simulator thread size 5/16-18 included (10-24, 3/8-16 and M5, M6 and M10 threads sold separately).
| Cedar DI-4B-25
|| +/- 0.5%
| Units of Measure
|| lbg~in, kfg~cm, N~cm
|| 5.90" x 8.66"
|| Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)