The Chatillon® DFS II Series with integral or non-dedicated remote SLC carries all of the features of the DFS II in a package that provides the user with flexibility. The DFS II-R is available with a remote SLC that is dedicated to the unit offering the ability to test in locations where a fixed and integral load cell is impractical. The DFS II-R-ND allows the user to change SLC load cells adding the flexibility of having one base indicator and several load cells to meet different testing needs.
The Chatillon® DFS II Series offers the best price performance of any digital force gauge available today. Our brand new DFS II Series of Digital Force Gauges is the first of their type to offer wireless data transfer and communication via integral Bluetooth.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications. Ideal for handheld or test stand applications, the DFS II may be equipped with integral load cells or smart remote sensors for load measurement or torque measurement. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.1% full scale in integral load cell or dedicated remote models.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution, full color dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load averaging, load comparisons, % and sharp break detection, loadcell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be “hidden” from the operator. The DFS II offers password protection for gauge set ups.
- Wireless Data Transfer Via Integral Bluetooth® Communications
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Advanced Functions -
- Load Limits
- Load Averaging
- Load Comparison
- Break Detection
- Contact Closure
- Embedded SPC
- Analog, Digital and Mitutoyo Outputs
- Display and Output Filtering
- Overload History
- Integral Load Cell
- Better than 0.1% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Remote Load CellSimple User Interface
- Dedicated - Better than 0.1% Accuracy
- Non-Dedicated - Better than 0.25% Accuracy
- Torque Sensor - Better than 0.3% Accuracy
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 1 Year Warranty