The Mark-10 torque tester for bottle caps is designed to measure the application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. The Mark-10 torque tester for bottle caps has a rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allowing for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications.
The MTT01-100 bottle cap torque tester includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
Series TT01 testers include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Moveable posts and optional jaws accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESURTM Lite data collection software included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.