Chatillon DFE Series Digital Force Gauge - DFE2-010
The Chatillon® DFE Series is a compact, easy-to-use force gauge designed for economy applications without compromising functionality.
Manufacturer part number:
The Chatillon® DFE II Series marks a new era in digital force measurement. This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for economy applications without compromising functionality. Ideal for hand held or test stand applications.
The DFE II features an integral load cell with a measurement accuracy of better than ±0.25% FS. A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD full color display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load cell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be “hidden” from the operator.
All DFE II Series force gauges come with a carrying case, battery adapter/ charger, testing accessories, RS232 cable and NIST Certificate of Calibration with data. The DFE II Series has analog, USB and RS232 serial communication.
- Capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N)
- Selectable Units of Measurement - ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Advanced Functions -
- Load Limits
- Embedded SPC
- Overload History
- Integral Load CellSimple User Interface
- Better than 0.25% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- NIST Calibration with Data
- Compact, easy-to-use force gauge for economy applications
- 1 Year Warranty
|Chatillon DFE Series Digital Force Gauge - DFE2-010
||LCD full color display
||carrying case, battery adapter/charger, testing accessories, RS232 cable and NIST Certificate of Calibration with data