Cedar DIS-IP Series Torque Testers - DIS-IP500
Digital Torque Tester with flanged remote sensor calibrates torque tools up to 362 lb-ft. It has an accuracy of ±0.5% F.S., ± 1 LSD and measures torque in Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes.
Manufacturer part number:
Digital Torque Tester with flanged remote sensor calibrates torque tools. It has an accuracy of ± .5% F.S., ± 1 LSD. Select Peak, Real Time or Peak Down measurement modes. Programmable high/low setpoints enable GO/NO GO testing; green lights between high and low setpoints, and red for under low and over high setpoint.
Use the 800 internal memory for peak data recall or USB download for analysis by Imada data acquisition software SW-1SV-USB.
Calibrate your own torque wrenches and electric drivers and and save down time. Do not use with power drivers or impact tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with GO/NO GO LED indicators and audible beep
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm, or lbf-ft, kgf-m, N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- AC adapter/charger included