The basic controls are all here - Zero, Units, and Print, you can't get any simpler than that. The benefit to you is a scale that is easy to operate and train employees to use - reducing operator error.
Washdown Safe Construction
Superior washdown protection has been engineered into the Model 7000XL Digital Weight Indicator. From the heavy guage stainless steel to the innovative gasket design, this digital weight indicator meets the NEMA4X and classification for washdown protection.
Heavy Duty Touch Panel
Reduced down time and lower maintenance costs even in environments where repeated high pressure washdowns are the norm. Four times thicker than the competition, the indestructible "Guardian" touch panel resists moisture and puncture damage better than any other digital weight indicator.
Excel Series Features and Options
Take the 7000XLM Digital Weight Indicator to new levels with the enhanced features made possible with the new Excel Series Design. Choose from a variety of communication options including Wired or Wireless Ethernet. Control a mixing or batching operation by simply adding setpoints and relays.
Excel Series Features
• Programmable, Bi-directional RS-232 interface
• Optional Interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-485, 4-20mA, Fiber Optic, Washdown Ethernet (wired or Wireless - 802.11b), User definable data output
• Up to 8 setpoints are available for use in process control, Accept/Reject, 4 Internal Relays or 8 Digital Outputs
• Accumulator, Counter, Grading Scale, and Peak & Hold - Standard
• Dimension setup and communications Windows software.
User definable 1 to 999,000 lb
User definable 250 to 50,000 divisions
6 Digit, red LED, 0.56" High
ZERO, UNITS, and PRINT
lb, kg, g, oz, ZERO, MOT, & NEG
115 VAC (230 VAC Optional);EMI/ESD protected
lb, kg, g, oz, or lb:oz
Meter - 304 Stainless Steel
6" h x 10" w x 3" d
NTEP (Legal for Trade) Certification
CC# 99-129 10,000d Class III