The Health-o-meter 2600KL ProPlus Wheelchair Ramp Scale is ideal for acute and long term care patients. Compensating for movement is critical to weighing patients in wheelchairs. That's why the 2500KL and 2600KL scales have the exclusive technology to do just that. Extremely durable, with state-of-the-art technology, these wheelchair scales are a "must-have" for any long-term and acute-care facility.
The ramp of the Health-o-meter 2600KL ProPlus attaches to either side for left/right access and a second ramp is available. Also see the 2500KL Wheelchair Ramp Scale with a smaller platform.
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 454 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- 180 degree swivel head for side read
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- Keypad entry, BMI, Manual Tare, Zero, Auto-Off, Auto-Hold, Reweigh, Hold/Release
- Displays fractions, lb/oz, decimals in standard: decimals in metric
- User-friendly menu screen
- Clock with date and time
- Industrial strength wrap-around handrails
- USB and Serial Ports (2) for computer interface with 270 patient memory
- Updateable firmware
- Customizable 3/4 inch backlit LCD display
- Ramp attaches to either side for left/right access. Second ramp available.
- Platform with wheels for mobility (4)
- 120V Adapter Included