Model HV-110S/HV-110 are compact test stands with a maximum capacity of 110 lbf. The hand wheel offers precise movement that is ideal for force measurement that requires relatively consistent speed and maximum gauge control. The gauge remains in position when the wheel is released which allows the user to easily change samples between tests. Hand wheel operation provides repeatable test results from sample to sample. The HV-110S/HV-110 accommodate any of the standard range Imada force gauges. An optional digital distance meter is available.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to Imada test stands.
Software is available to collect force and distance data from the force gauge and distance meter (force vs. distance).
- Hand wheel design provides precise control
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Gauge remains in place when hand wheel is released
- HV-110 Stroke: 11.3" (288mm)
- HV-110 Max clearance 9" (with extender 14")
- HV-110L Max clearance 16.8" (with extender 21.8")
- Travel distance perwheel rotation 2mm
- Capacity 110 lbf
- Optional digital distance meter