The industrial field is one that spreads across many different industries and functions. There are several different types of industrial scales that are built to meet the needs of your business or personal use. Our industrial scale buying guide will go over the most popular styles and features, so you can find something that meets your needs!
- Bench- Work in various working environments, accurate, rugged, and strong. Easy to use, and known for providing reliable, accurate results.
- Counting- Reliable, fast, and used in all types of inventory, shipping, and fabrication departments. Ideal for many types of businesses, can count quickly so you can organize parts effectively.
- Crane- Overhead weighing that has the power to weigh a large variety of heavy objects. Easy to set up and operate.
- Dynamometers- Has the ability to measure tension, traction, and weight. Easily attaches as a safe, accurate overhead weighing solution.
- Floor- Easy to use for larger objects, perfect for commercial and industrial shipments. Mechanical- Use for day-to-day operations for all types of businesses. Sturdy, strong, and easy to use for everyone.
- Pallet Truck- Will easily show you the weight of your pallet, which will make your work quicker and easier. Ideal for shipping companies, and anyone who is delivering goods or packages to customers.
- Precision Industrial- Used for various situations and formats for businesses. Everything from shipping to operational needs.
- Shipping- Perfect for commercial and industrial businesses that need to weigh various packages before sending them out.
- Washdown- Ideal for items that need to be washed down or cleaned before being weighed and evaluated.
- Wheel Weigher- Portable, and easy to access. Perfect for checking the weight of tires for any type of vehicle.
Features to Look For
- Made from stainless steel, or some type of durable material
- Easy to work with and operate
- Fast, and provides accurate results
What It Will Do for Your Business
- Improve Accuracy
- Increase Production Efficiency
- Improve Quality
- Save Time
- Save Energy
Scales are used in all types of industrial applications. We encourage you to look into all of the styles, to be sure you find the best choice for your specific needs. Our industrial scale buying guide provides everything you need to be well informed before making this investment.