Mark-10 Series 7 Digital Force Gauge - M7-100
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of
sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression
Manufacturer part number:
Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lbF (2500 N). The gauges feature ±0.1% accuracy and a blazingly fast, industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests.
Series 7 gauges include all the functions of Series 5 gauges, with several additional features, including high speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. The gauges also feature programmable footswitch sequencing, break detection, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Series 7 includes a coefficient of friction unit of measurement and user-defined unit of measurement. For productivity enhancement, the gauges also feature automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging, external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection.
Series 7 force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, including the ESM301, to permit functions such as break testing, tensile testing, compression testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and many other applications.
The gauges include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate
- Continous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 data points, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement on the ESM301(L) test stand
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction, and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Programmable footswitch command string
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Averaging mode - calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode - for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
|±0.1% of full scale
|AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
|Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
|lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
|USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Auomatic output available up to 250 Hz. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog: ±1 VCD, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
|M7-012 - M7-100: 1.0 lb [0.45 kg]
M7-200 - M7-500: 1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
|Carrying case with chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTM Lite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data.
|40 - 100°F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating
|3 years (see individual statement for further details)