DID digital torque screwdrivers feature an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The units are designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- 800 data memory for recall with statistics (number of data, Max, Min, Avg) or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- DID-05 includes 4mm stepless one-way clutch Phillips tip, 4mm Phillips tip, AC charger and carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.