- The Cedar DID-4A runs on internal batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and lightweight digital torque driver, yet ruggedly constructed
- DID-4A with 1/4″ square drive includes 1/4″ female square to 1/4″ hex adapter, 2-1/4″ Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.