DWT-200, digital torque tester incorporates a proprietary peak down capture mode that calibrates manual torque wrenches up to 1,500 lbf-in with an accuracy of ± .5% F.S., ± 1 LSD. Other features include selectable Peak Down, Peak, or Real Time measurement modes and selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m.
DWT-200 torque tester automatically captures the peak down torque, when the torque wrench clicks (breakaway torque), even though the operator may apply additional torque. This allows an unskilled operator to achieve the same accurate results as a skilled operator. The unit is rugged heavy-duty metal construction with 1/2" square drive, 3/8" square drive adapter, and runs about 20 hours continuously on four AA batteries. The optional vise mounting plate allows you to test anywhere there is a vise.
The DWT-200 torque tester is sold as a kit. All kits include the torque tester, drive adapter, and carrying case. All new testers include a 3-point calibration certificate traceable to NIST.
Do not use with power drivers or impact tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
- Proprietary peak down capture mode
- Heavy duty metal construction
- lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-m selectable
- Peak Down, Peak, and Real Time measuring modes (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Clockwise operation
- 1/2" square drive and 3/8" square drive adapter
- Auto power off (after 10 minutes of non use)
- Runs on four AA batteries (about 20 hours continuous use)
- Optional vise mounting plate (AP-200V)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.