The wrench head swivels 300° and can be used in tight places.
You’ll get consistent readings no matter where or how the wrench is gripped because the torque sensor is centered on the drive and not up in the handle.
Torque controlled wrenches can be evaluated by comparative tests on sample fasteners. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed. Rugged enough to be used in production.
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Wrench head swivels 300°
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- CW and CCW operation
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- CW stepless one-way clutch adapter, AC charger and carrying case included.
|Cedar DIW Series Digital Torque Tester - DIW-15|
|Units||lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m|
Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.