Imada’s digital torque tester is ideal for calibrating power screwdrivers with a torque control clutch. It features peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test, real time mode to display torque transients, and peak down mode to capture critical first peak value.
Standard 3/8" drive is good for checking torque wrenches but not impact wrenches.
All digital torque testers are sold in kit form complete with tester, hard carrying case, 2 smart driver adapters and AC charger/adapter.
Do not use with impact or air tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Measure both clockwise and counterclockwise
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter n 3/8" drive for socket wrenches
- 2 - driver adapters included: i-8 & i-80 come with smart adapters, CD-150 comes with spring adapters
|Cedar Series i Torque Tester - i-8|
|Units||lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m|
|Power||Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.