The DFE3 force gauges are low-cost, high functionality digital force gauges designed for simple applications.
• Collecting production sample data at the end of a production line,
• Performing pass/fail test status, or recording of quality testing data for incoming material inspection conformance.
• Simple applications where a low-cost force gauge will meet requirements, without compromising functionality
• Comfort in handheld use.
The DFE3 design consists of:
• An ergonomic design that ensures a stable grip and easy mounting
• A large, easy-to-read color-display that highlights readings and icons for easy navigation
• A rugged rubber keypad ensures a single touch operation that corresponds to displayed options on the screen and guides its user during operation
The DFE3 functionality offers:
• Time saving test setup functionality, auto-save test results, and automatic export of these for further analysis
• A variety of standard gauge functions, including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, load averaging and pass/fail results.
• Optionally inverted Display with dimmable illumination
• Audible warning and key-press tones
• Pincode Protection to disable unwanted configuration changes and ability to hide results
DFE3 Series Key Features:
- Measurement accuracy is better than 0.2% full scale in integral load cell.
- Simple user interface
- Test setup functionality
- Capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N)
- Data sampling rate of 30 kHz
- Selectable units of measurement (ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N)
- Delivered in a rugged carrying case
|Chatillon DFE Series Digital Force Gauge - DFE3-500|
|Display||LCD full color display|
|Included||Regardless of the configuration, your DFE3 is supplied ready-to-go. The gauge and accessories are supplied in a durable carrying case that is designed for all components including adapters and a USB charger. The units are powered by an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery. The compliment of adapters is comprehensive and includes a hook, compression tip, pointed tip, chisel tip, and a notch tip: everything you need to get started.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.