The CHATILLON® DFX II Series is an economical digital force gauge ideal for applications where users are interested in basic peak force measurement.
The DFX II features an integral load cell with a measurement accuracy of better than 0.3% FS. The DFX II Series operates using a rechargeable NiMH battery pack and can also operate using the supplied universal charger. The battery eliminator is supplied with a US, UK and EURO style plug. Under battery operation, the DFX II Series will operate for over 70-100 hours of continuous use.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display language may be set up to indicate in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese.
The DFX II Series’ calibration procedure is included in the gauge’s setup. DFX II Series force gauges come with a carrying case, battery universal battery charger, flat and hook adapters.
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Selectable Units of Measurement - ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N
- Measurement Accuracy 0.3% FS
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Simple Operator Interface
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Battery Operated with Automatic Shutoff Power Saver providing 70-100 Hours of Continuous Use
- 1 Year Warranty
|Chatillon DFX Series Digital Force Gauge - DFX2-010-NIST|
|Display||High resolution, dot-matrix LCD, 8 lines, 21 characters|
|Included||Certificate of Calibration (NIST), carrying case, battery universal battery charger, flat and hook adapters|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.