The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
- Long life - The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
- Safe for overhead applications - Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
- Zero control - Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
- Optional steel carry case
- Calibration: Traceable to NIST
- Documentation: Includes User’s Guide and signed calibration card.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dillon 10 in. AP Dynamometer - 30007-0034|
|Dial Size||10in cast aluminum enclosure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.