Dillon AP Mechanical Crane Scales are available in capacities from 500 to 50,000 lb and 200 to 20,000 kg. Every detail of their construction was chosen for long life. Uncomplicated operation includes tare function and maximum peak load indication.
Dillon AP Mechanical Crane Scales show that every detail of their construction was chosen for long life. Uncomplicated operation includes tare function and maximum peak load indication.
- Includes: Swivel hook, oversized shackle assembly, wooden shipping/storage crate
- Tough construction - Mechanism case is a heavy aluminum alloy casting, tough enough to resist even heavy blows.
- Protective finish - Scale cases are coated with a baked-on powder paint process making them resistant to chips, scratches, rust and corrosion.
- Tare function - The zero control can tare out loads up to 20% of capacity.
- Maximum indicator - Remains in position to indicate peak load point after load is removed from scale.
- Reduced wear - Pinion and sector gears are cut from stainless steel and hardened aluminum. Use of these dissimilar materials greatly reduces friction and wear.
- Safe for overhead installations - 5:1 ultimate safety factor on most models.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Dillon AP Crane Scale - AWT05-503448 and 30007-0117|
|Dial Size||10in anti-parallax dial and pointer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.