DS2 digital force gauges feature a large, easy-to-read LCD display and simple push-button operation. An ergonomic metal housing protects the highly accurate loadcell and electronics in tough industrial environments.
When measuring, units of measure and a tension or compression icon are displayed. A battery icon indicates the NI-MH batteries are low. If an overload occurs the display will flash to warn you.
If desired, you can program high/low setpoints to enable Go/NoGo testing using the LCD indicators. Standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) enable you to acquire data for permanent record.
Choose a range or ranges that best suit your application. All DS2 gauges are sold in a complete kit with gauge, hard plastic carrying case, a set of six measuring attachments and AC adapter/charger. All DS2 gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
- Simple operation, easy-to-use, accurate
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- Push-button selectable lbf, kgf, and Newton units
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LCD indicators
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Overload alarm, display flashes at overload limit
- Low battery icon
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- Push-button tare function n Reversible display
- Set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter and carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.