MX-275 motorized test stands offer advanced force testing. The combination of screw drive system and state-of-the-art brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
Connect the MX-275 test stand with an Imada Z Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing and Conditional Overload Prevention.
High/Low Set Point Force Control
Force control is activated when the applied force is at or between the high and low set point(s) of the Z Series force gauge and is deactivated by the digital timer. Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings.
One Way Force Control
Initial carriage speed is controlled by the variable or fixed speed settings. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand’s carriage speed is adjusted to 20% of maximum and decreases to zero as the applied force reaches the high set point. Ideal for non-destructive testing.
Speed control, quick switch and emergency stop are standard features. The MX-275 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands.
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 9.4 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Stroke: 16.1" (410mm)
- Clearance 16"
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Conditional Overload Prevention
Optional High Speed
Optional Low Speed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.