FORCE GAUGE SOLD SEPARATELY
MX2 Vertical Motorized Test Stands use maintenance-free, brushless, DC motors that provide smooth and powerful operation to ensure consistent force testing results.
Precise Increment Mode
MX2 features a unique jog movement control, for precise increment testing. In jog mode, each click of the program dial moves the cross head approximately .015mm for MX2-110 and .01mm for MX2-275 (standard speed, under no load).
In cycle mode, automated fatigue tests are easy to setup. Press the unique program dial and turn, to make selections from the menu screens and set mode, speed, test duration, units and cycles. Control start and return speeds independently.
Force controlled non-destructive tests are also easy to setup and program. Connect an Imada Z Series force gauge to the MX2 test stand to enable the following force controlled tests and Conditional Overload Prevention.
Maintain Force Between High/Low Setpoints
Initial cross head speed is controlled by the start speed setting. Force control activates when applied force exceeds the low setpoint (and below the high setpoint) on the Z Series force gauge. The cross head maintains that force for the programmed interval and then uses return speed to reset for the next cycle.
Increase Force to High Setpoint and Stop
Initial cross head speed is controlled by the start speed setting. When the applied force reaches the low set point of the Z Series force gauge, the test stand engages the measuring speed setting and stops when the applied force reaches the high set point on the Z series force gauge. Ideal for non-destructive or creep testing. The cycle is repeated until the counter limit is reached.
- Ultra rigid, .5mm deflection at maximum load
- Manual, Increment, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle and Force Control (with Z Series gauges) selectable
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer and cycles
- Programmable timer up to 99' 59.9 sec in 0.1 sec increments
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 12 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Force Controlled operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Optional digital distance meter available
- Conditional Overload Prevention
- MX2-110 Stroke: 9.4" (240mm)
- MX2-275 Stroke: 12.2" (310mm)
- Max clearance 9" (with extender 14")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.