The AC-CSA Automated Calibration System consists of a force calibration frame, hydraulic power system, master
load cell, control box, and computer with precision interface circuitry. The computer controls the hydraulic system, serves as an
indicator for the master load cell output and records all required data. The test force is applied using a computer-driven hydraulic
power system to precisely apply and maintain loads. The output from the master load cell is monitored to form a
servo loop to further refine control of the hydraulic power system, allowing superb accuracy and stability.
The software communicates directly with Intercomp scales containing an RS485 interface. The software obtains scale
data, updates the calibration settings, records all values and stores all associated scale information.
• Hands-free operation and computer-driven applied loads - no manual arbor methods
• Long-term stability of applied loads
• Controls prevent overloading and hysteresis error
• System stores data for the master load cell
• System enables use of multiple master load cells
• Load cell is calibrated directly at National Institute of Standards and Technologies and shipped with a full test report (optional)
• Computer consoles consist of PC with monitor, keyboard, mouse and contained within lockable storage cabinet on wheels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.