The Lloyd LR5K Plus testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 5 kN (1124 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The Lloyd universal testing machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series load cells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC load cells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 975 mm (38.4 in)
- Extended versions available with travel up to 1463 mm (57.6 in)
- Speed range 0.01– 1016 mm/min (0.0004 to 40 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- The Lloyd tester can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus material test and data analysis software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.