The M5-2-COF coefficient of friction (COF) gauge is an integral part of a COF testing system, typically involving a motorized test stand andCOF fixture. With a capacity of 2 lbF [10 N], the gauge can be used to measure friction for a wide range of materials, ideal for conformance to ASTM D1894 and other relevant standards. Static and kinetic coefficients are displayed on the backlit LCD, and are calculated from a user-programmable sled weight.
- Calculates static and kinetic coefficients of friction
- Configurable sled weight (100 - 1000 g)
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.