UNIVERSAL TORQUE SENSORS SERIES R50
Measure bi-directional torque for a wide variety of applications. Contains a chuck for samples up to 1/2" in diameter, depending on capacity. The sensor can be used as a hand held device, or mounted to atorque test stand. Capacities available from 10 ozin to 100 lbin.
- Compatible with the5iand3idigital indicators
- Unique Plug & TestTMconnector holds all calibration and configuration data
- Rugged aluminum housing
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibrationincluded
- Accuracy: ± 0.35% of full scale ±1 digit +indicator
- Weight: From 1.4 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.