Series 2 digital force gauges are designed for basic tension and compression force testing applications. Peak tension and compression readings are reliably captured via the gauges' ±0.5% accuracy and 500 Hz sampling rate. A backlit graphic LCD displays the current, peak tension, or peak compression reading.
The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments. Series 2 gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- Calculates peak tension and compression values
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Powered by 9V battery or available AC adapter
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
|Mark-10 Series 2 Economical Digital Force Gauge - M2-2|
|Capacity||2lbF / 10N|
|Display||LCD - current, peak tension, or peak compression reading|
||Powered by 9V battery or optional AC adapter|
|Units of measure||lbF, kgF, N|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.